- The Rochester Symphony Orchestra is fortunate to perform in a venue (St. Paul’s United Methodist Church of Rochester, MI) that provides for a comfortable environment for individuals who have accessibility needs.
- The parking lot offers ample handicapped spaces at the ground level as well as a covered drop-off circle and barrier-free entry.
- The automatic doors provide easy access for those individuals who use wheelchairs, walkers, or scooters.
- The wider aisle-ways within the sanctuary allow for patrons to remain seated in their own equipment, if needed.
- Ambassadors (church members who volunteer to assist at concerts) are always on-hand to assist patrons with stowing away a walker or wheelchair during the program.
- St. Paul’s offers listening devices for those who may have a hearing impairment.
- The Narthex and surrounding areas, complete with a ramp and railings on both sides provide barrier-free access to the restrooms. Inside the restrooms, grab bars and wider stalls are in place.
- The parking lot was recently resurfaced and lighting was increased for additional safety.
- Patrons wishing to attend our summer program at the Rochester Municipal Park will find handicap parking available as well as barrier-free paved pathways throughout the park.